Monday, February 23, 2009

AnyWho

The guy who makes it happen. Hey you the guy who always volunteers, who's always so willing to be so helpful, why don't you get a fucking get an identify, get a sense of self worth, and tell them to go fuck off. I don't think you can do it, i really don't. I haven't seen that kind of character in you in a very long time. Boohoo, your wife left you. Boohoo, no one understood how you felt, boohoo, everyone was so hard on you, boohoo, everyone criticized you too much. But you know what? No one is going to make it better FOR you.
Let go of your anger for that self-centered a-hole. Let go of your self-pity. Who are you?
I came in a flash of purple and lightning. I was pure and light. I've drifted down the river to the sea to here.
I wait, eyes wide open.

No comments: